In June 2012 the Geraldton Ulysses Branch had a Rally to Broome in association with Broome West Kimberly Branch. Ulysses members travelled from Perth, Geraldton, Port Hedland and further afield.
The 2012 Broome Rally went extremely well, with 70+ attendees, on 45+ bikes.
- the venue at Broome's Camp School was magic;
- there were a couple of lovely evening dinners;
- the weather Gods were very kind;
- a large party were able to go out on several boat trips organised by the local sea rescue groups;
- there was a large turnout for the Sunday morning Roebuck Plain Roadhouse Breakfast Run;
- this was followed by a great ride to Derby (230km each way) for lunch;
- where we also had a visit to the Derby Flying Doctor base.
Overall, a huge success!